Friday, May 4, 2012

Crash & Burn

A pair of party shoes to women is what a pair of crystal shoes to Cinderella. Pep up your wardrobe and look to Oasap fashion heels selections: party shoes, diamond shoes, platform shoes, retro shoes, etc. Lolita Dress from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite Lolita Dress at street fashion store by choosing from a large collection of high street fashion picks, enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.



Okay, so I'm still on my Senior trip (we're coming home tonight), but I just had to share this quick post! I'll disclose more fully about our trip in another one - promise.

 Is this shrug not stunning or what? I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.
I'm really happy I stumbled across Crash & Burn. Their clothes are perfect. You know how I was just mentioning in my last post how I'm leaning towards an edgier kind of style? Well, Crash & Burn has it! It's more subtle and they like to incorporate color, but still has that edgy appeal.



Such as this shrug. The beautiful rose design on the back is bold against the ombre gray background. What I love about it is how flowy and loose it is. I just know this will be perfect to toss on during the warm summer nights.

Interested in their site? Well, I have some exciting news!
Crash & Burn is offering my readers a 20% discount!
Just enter TRENDYTEAL at checkout.


Ahhh, look at that design! Haha, I just love it. Something about a dark romance comes to mind just looking at it.


Speaking of dark romance, ever catch yourself having crazy daydreams?
Haha, I don't know about you, but when I'm sitting somewhere (Barnes & Nobel, a coffee shop, etc.) I like to imagine the cute guy that I've noticed will come over and strike up a perfect, witty conversation.


I like to quote my lolo's (grandpa's) wise words: "Don't chase the boys; let the boys chase you."
And while I admire a girl who goes for what she wants, I think when it comes to relationships and boys, I'd want to be sure a guy is interested in me. And if he really was, he'd make sure I knew! Which is what my lolo meant. A guy who's crazy about you won't make it a secret. He'll be chasing after you every chance he gets!

Ring: c/o Wholesale Dress   Necklace: c/o Lylif

I know, it wouldn't hurt to take matters into my own hands if I really want something to happen, but...that's the thing. Haha, its nice to imagine, but right now I don't actually want a relationship. I was in a smothering one last year, and now that I'm free I feel so much lighter and happier. It was like an emotional burden was lifted from my shoulders the day I was strong enough to let go. 

Outfit Details:   Shrug: c/o Crash & Burn   Tank: vintage   Jeggings: Debs   Bag: c/o Wholesale-Dress

Anyway, didn't mean to dig into relationships and all that!
 I never plan what I'm going to write for the posts, so whatever comes out just does...
Haha, what about you? Do you ever make a plan for what you'll write?
I'd love to hear some ideas!


Oh, and don't forget about the Crash & Burn discount code: TRENDYTEAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment