Thursday, May 17, 2012

Walk like a Diva

Hi! I was asked to join a fun contest last week and here is my entry for the contest held by Diva Hair. Diva Hair is an online community for Romanian fashionistas where they can get the scoop on the latest hair trends and hairstyles and pretty much everything beauty related.
I had to create an outfit using a piece that's in trend this summer and I chose the black pencil skirt.
An odd choice you might say considering how I am always very colorful, but I think that a black pencil skirt is a very versatile item. A classic piece that every woman should have in her closet!
The perfect pencil skirt is only one click away! Find it at Zenga.Ro here!
I am wearing a Only skirt, white lace top from H&M, pink, paisley print Vero Moda blazer and OASAP bag.

Awesome sponsors of this contest: Made By Oz, YKY.m Bags and Zega.Ro.



The gorgeous Depot 96 skirt available here

No comments:

Post a Comment